Welcome to Universe Solar! These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our services and website, including any products, information, and content provided by Universe Solar (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing or using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully before proceeding.
- Scope of Services Universe Solar is a solar installation company based in Gold Coast, QLD, Australia. We provide solar energy system installation, maintenance, and related services (“Services”) to residential and commercial customers in the Gold Coast area. Our Services include, but are not limited to, consultation, system design, installation, equipment supply, and ongoing support.
- Installation and Equipment a. Our experienced team will assess your property to determine the best solar energy system for your needs. We will design and install the system in accordance with industry standards and applicable regulations. b. The selection and supply of solar panels, inverters, batteries, and other equipment will be based on factors such as system size, performance requirements, and availability. We will strive to use quality products from reputable manufacturers. c. Any warranties or guarantees provided by the equipment manufacturers are subject to their respective terms and conditions.
- Obligations of the Customer a. You agree to provide accurate and complete information about your property, electrical systems, and energy requirements to facilitate the solar system installation process. b. It is your responsibility to ensure compliance with all local regulations, permits, and approvals necessary for the installation of the solar energy system. We will assist and provide guidance, but the final responsibility lies with you.
- Payment Terms a. The cost of the solar energy system, including installation, equipment, and associated services, will be communicated to you in a detailed quotation prior to the commencement of work. b. Payment terms and methods will be outlined in the quotation. Unless otherwise agreed, a deposit may be required to secure your installation booking, with the balance due upon completion. c. Any additional costs arising from unforeseen circumstances or changes requested by you during the installation process will be communicated and agreed upon before implementation.
- Ownership and Risk a. Ownership of the solar energy system and equipment will transfer to you upon receipt of full payment. b. Risk of loss or damage to the equipment will transfer to you upon completion of installation, except where loss or damage is caused by our negligence or improper installation.
- Performance and Warranty a. We strive to ensure the proper functioning and performance of the solar energy system. However, solar energy generation is subject to external factors such as weather conditions and system maintenance. b. We offer warranties on our installation workmanship for a specified period, as detailed in the quotation. Equipment warranties are provided by the manufacturers and subject to their terms. c. Warranty claims must be submitted in writing and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to repair or replace any defective parts or components.
- Limitation of Liability a. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use or inability to use our Services or any issues related to the solar energy system. b. In no event shall our total liability to you exceed the amount paid by you for the Services provided.
- Termination a. Either party may terminate the agreement by providing written notice in case of a breach of these Terms. Termination does not relieve any party from their obligations or liabilities accrued prior to termination.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Queensland, Australia. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
- Changes to the Terms We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically for any updates.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at Universe Solar.
Last updated: 5 July 2023
By using our Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.